Smile Lines Gel Injection - I’m looking to get my lower lip fixed . I have a scar from a burn that happened years ago . Now it looks like I have a deep wrinkle on the left side of my lower lip that just looks odd . Any way to make it look somewhat normal again?

A deep wrinkle could be treated with filler and depending on the depth, possibly a deep chemical peel. Your dermatologist, plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon can provide greater insight after an in-person consultation.

Did you find this answer helpful? log in or create an account to rate this answer.