Chin Enlargement - Hello, I am thinking about surgery for my jawline. However, Im not sure if I just need a chin implant or a V-line surgery.Could I send a picture of myself, and get an expert’s advice?

You can use this service to find a physician near you and then contact them through their website. From there, you can discuss your procedure/share photos and then check pricing on the procedure they recommend. Best of luck.

Did you find this answer helpful? log in or create an account to rate this answer.