Facelift - An operation behind my ear left one half of my face uneven is it possible to fix this with surgery?

If there was injury to a nerve cause the unevenness, then yes, that can be fixed with a nerve graft during surgery. You just need to find a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon that specializes in nerve grafting if in fact that's what you need.

Did you find this answer helpful? log in or create an account to rate this answer.